Association for Preservation Technology International:
Historic Bridge Foundation and APT present a workshop on historic bridges.
The virtual workshop will cover the approaches to evaluation and preservation of historic bridges, including presentations with integrated case studies. Specific topics will include bridge assessment techniques, repair approaches, corrosion mitigation, and protection.
The workshop will include:
* Overview of Bridge Preservation Issues
* Federal and State Regulatory and Policy Structure
* Case Studies from Practice
* Iron and Steel Truss, Masonry Arch, Suspension and Concrete Bridges
* Railing Systems
* Assessment, Strategy, Repair, and Strengthening
* Panel Discussion
* Manuals and Resources
6.0 LU/HSW AIA CES and RCEP Registered credits are available for this two-day workshop.